Monday, May 14, 2007

Spring Fun!


I just know there were more cookies!!!!

Marie is trying on her new jewelry in anticipation of summer. This necklace goes with everthing. PJ'. Cookies. Everything.

Marie loves sharing the flowers with Mama.


I'm taking a swing at the blog, it may be rough at first, but I'll get better over time. :-)

Now that the warmer weather is here, we are getting out more. Marie loves to play in her new car that she got from her Chicago cousins. Half the fun is opening and closing door. I'll find a picture of that to add later.

Marie is also getting us plenty of exercise. She loves to walk up and down the driveway. Often she will take one of Juleen's fingers in one hand, and one of mine in the other so we can all walk together.

4 comments:

Tor said...

wow. mr. whall did a very good job. tell him im proud.

Lisa said...

Awe... Marie is soooooo cute! Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!!!

Lisa :)

usafinks said...

as my boys love to say... she's cute-noss!!!
Rossette

Anne & Scott said...

She is such a cutie! - Scott