Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bathing Beaut


Every night Marie has the same routine...bath, bottle, books, prayers, song, bed. We usually start at 7ish and lights out within a half hour. Last night we went for a walk around the sub at 6. Jim and I were having a heated discussion about what to do if she should wake up in the middle of the night. Being a strict type-A person, I had to really chew on this and "make a plan." (I know I won't keep the plan...I realize this. I will go in and get involved when I hear her screech and second guess him...he knows it too but theoretically, we have a plan). Anwyays, as we wrapped it up, Jim notices that Marie has fallen asleep, sitting up, holding her sippy cup, while we were planning. We wake her when we get back home and then begin "the routine." Her she is enjoying her bath.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats on your routine... we have tried to stick to one and we do to some extent but not a very strict one... courtesy of Gracie... this kid rules the roost I tell ya!

Marie is soooo stinkin' cute!!!
Lisa :)