No pictures today...just words.
She has hit That Age.
Today, I was peed on - twice. The first time is when I took her diaper off after her nap. I pulled her out of the crib a little earlier than she wanted. The second time was when I lifted her off the potty as she indicated she wanted down. Grrr...
Today, she decided that it was no longer amusing and cool to use her spoon. So she put her hand in the applesauce and LICKED it off her fingers. She also lifted her bowl to her mouth to "drink" her cheerios. Grrrrrr.....
Today, she decided it was time to shake-up her predictable nap schedule. After singing in the crib for an hour at her usual nap time, I got her out and gave her lunch (see above note on applesauce). After that, tried to put her back down as she was exhausted. Forget the crib - that wasn't going to happen, Momma. I already did that time today. She finally fell asleep in my arms and I almost have feeling back in them. Grrrrrr..
Tonight, thankfully, there is a pint of ice cream in the freezer (This is unusual here. Ice cream has a shelf-life of under a half hour in this house and so we rarely buy it.) In fact, half of it is still there. But I emptied the salsa with the help of some crackers and cream cheese.
Someone better sleep through the night.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha. you sounds like a pretty dang good mom j dub. miss ya dude.
Post a Comment