I am not quite sure how it works but evidently I have been tagged. I was always tagged as a kid...not the fastest, you know??? Anyways, I am supposed to answer the following:
8 Favorite TV Shows
GlobeTrekker
Grey's Anatomy
Friends Reruns
Boston Legal
Extreme Home Makeover
American Idol
NCAA Football
NFL Football
8 Things I look forward to
umm...
holding my son
going to South Korea to get my son
bringing my son home
seeing my daughter with my son
watching my daughter and son play together
tomorrow
tonight
and seeing my husband with my daughter and son
8 Things on my wish List
a clean , really clean, like the floorboards and heating registers clean, house
one perfect day on Kailua beach
skiing out West someday...
a really good bike ride on the single track Vasa on a perfect autumn day
waterskiing this summer on the lake
Xmas with my brothers,nieces and nephews
whalewatching off the coast of Cape Cod
snorkeling
8 Things I did yesterday
sent a position paper to my boss on a contraversial topic - again
started a Sudoko
bought my niece's Xmas gift
graded final exams
planned the menu for our dinner party tonight (General Tso's, green beans, egg rolls and sushi)
took a nap
read a story to my darling daughter
woke up late!
8 Favorite Restaurants
ha ha ...that is cruel...here is what they USED to be
Hannahs (downtown Traverse City)
Pearl's (Elk Rapids)
BELTLINE BAR in Grand Rapids
crab shack in Savannah GA, "where the elite eat in their bare feet"
the Cuban restaurant and Thai restaurants in LA my brother takes me to...love you!
Omellette Shop (downtown TC)
Grecian Isle in Brighton - yummy gyros
PIZZA HOUSE IN ANN ARBOR - CHIPATIS!!!! YUM!!!
8 People I will Tag ai yi yi...ummm... Holly Marie? Beth? Bogens? Who else reads this? Any Bethany Board folks or family...I don't KNOW 8 PEOPLE WHO BLOG!
Rules 1. Post the Rules on your blog 2. Answer all of the six items listed 3. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love your wish list!
and we are looking forward to YOUR trip to S. Korea too :)
Post a Comment