Finally, as I look out the window today, I don't see any snow around the house. The last big pile has melted along the driveway. The rain that we have had the past few days likely helped a lot. In any case, we made it outside!!! Marie is finally big enough to try out her "bikes." She likes both her pink, solo-cruising-the-block one and her red and blue, parents-can-push model as well. Friday, she and Jim took a cruise around the neighborhood with her on the back of my bike. They went down to the lake and Marie went up to her knees. Jim reported that it was freezing cold but then saw the tweens across the street heading out with towels. Youth! Ty tried to help me weed the other day. It didn't go well. He kept trying to eat everything. Dirt, rocks, grass...I opted for a different activity with him. In dog news, we switched Cody from a front lawn dog to a backyard dog. He now has a nice zip line that originates right next to the door so he can go outside and hang out in the back. Once a day I let him go off leash and it is scary. He is sooo fast and huge; he flies over to the pond, races around in the trees and comes back. Cody loves spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pics of the kids are too cute! Enjoy the beautiful weather! :)
Oh Juleen...my life is passing before my eyes! When GH was 18months-2.5years, I used to ask him to show me his tounge...and 5-10 rocks would fall out...EVERY TIME!
(in which I would repeatedly explalin, "rocks are not a snack"!)
somehow, I am now relieved that my kid isn't the only one out there.LOL
--so glad you guys made it outside....it's like a renewed energy! ;)
Spring is a wonderful time! The kids look so great together.
Yes, boys and rocks,dirt,bugs.. I think that is why Andrew is not 6.2 he ate it all....
Wow! I love the smiles of contented children exploring the world together! You have to taste rocks to one with Mother Earth! A budding geologist perhaps!
So Marie is a Polar Bear?! Great! Better she than me!!
Can't wait to see you all! xoxoxoxoxoxox000
So sweet and you gotta love hand-me-downs!! I love the last pictures with Ty's big smile on his face. He seems so happy and sounds like things are going really well.
Post a Comment