Big sis enjoying the fun!
Ty's Korean Bear (although I swear those are Chinese symbols!)
Both are napping so I figure I have a 20 minute window to get this posted and kitchen re-cleaned. Morning was nice; I think Ty got it that there was something special going on and Marie handled not being the recipient of gifts fairly well.
Today is the day we remember Ty's first mother too...I cry for her and pray that this day is not a day of sadness. We realize that the gift of our children came at great love and sacrifice on another's part and we try to honor that by doing the best we can to raise them while letting our children know of their beginnings in an honest and loving way. Tonight, when we hold them and put them to sleep we will remember that we are holding and loving them for ALL their parents.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ty! May you enjoy many more great years with your family.
Juleen, you are so right. Our children are wonderful gifts and their birth parents have blessed us with these children.
May Ty's birth family find peace with the decision they made.
Post a Comment