Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Skills

Wow...she can bike and he can walk! What's next?


4 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Way to go Marie and Ty! I guess what's next is a biking/hiking trip across the country, right? :)

usafinks said...

that was great!

luv the internet!!!

Steve & Beth said...

Love it. I also loved your comments!! Wow, things have changed since we last saw each other. So cute.

Lisa said...

Hi,

I stumbled onto your blog through another's(you know how that goes!) :) and your family is beautiful!

What really caught my eye was how much our two little dumplings resemble one another! We also just celebrated a first birthday and Baptism and dressed our littlest man in traditional Mandarin clothing too! Our little guy is from Taiwnan, not Korea, but truly with those cheeks and hair they could be kissin cousins! AND our dumpling is named Tyler, but often we call him Ty! LOL wow!

At any rate, always fun to see another family so blessed through the miracle of IA. Congratulations!

Thanks for letting me take a peek!
Lisa
www.destination-taiwan.blogspot.com