It has not been a long cold winter. It has been a frustrating winter of cold with little or no snow. In any case, it looks to be over and, now, it is spring!!! We have been outside a lot. The children are loving it! Ty will walk over to the wagon whenever he can and plant himself in it for a walk to the park. I love that! Marie alternates between wanting to pull the wagon, bike or scoot to the park. She is such a big girl. No baby left, I am afraid. Here are some shots from the other day's ventures. We trecked down to the park (Marie did most of the work) and then had a blast! Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
SPRING!!!!
It has not been a long cold winter. It has been a frustrating winter of cold with little or no snow. In any case, it looks to be over and, now, it is spring!!! We have been outside a lot. The children are loving it! Ty will walk over to the wagon whenever he can and plant himself in it for a walk to the park. I love that! Marie alternates between wanting to pull the wagon, bike or scoot to the park. She is such a big girl. No baby left, I am afraid. Here are some shots from the other day's ventures. We trecked down to the park (Marie did most of the work) and then had a blast! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to come back up and play with the kids. Have a great vacation!
LOVE the pictures! Have transfered them to my "China with Seoul" folder for quick access to show my friends!! Love you and fam! djm
Post a Comment