Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cleaning Out Old Videos, pt 1


Daddy has a date tonight, "Iron Man II" with his movie-wife. While they while-away-the-hours, I am cleaning out the camera files. Some of these videos were too cute not to save but don't want to YouTube them. So...for your viewing pleasure, I give you "Ty and Marie, Winter 2010, A Life in Movie Shorts."

The first one (above) is Marie dancing, twirling and flourishing while Daddy narrates. I wasn't there for this filming but I gather he is pretending she is Cinderella. She is wearing a hand-me-down Princess dress that is just a wee bit too big all over! We have had extensive negotiations on parting with this dress. She spent weeks in it this winter. Ty, of course, is emptying a cabinet.


The second one (below) is Ty and Marie enjoying some candy treats sent for Valentine's Day. Jim would like it on the record that he has lost significant weight since this was filmed. He has; I can vouch for him. We still have a bunch of Marie's candy left. I am such a candy-miser, I know. But you all give them sooo much!!!



Next, we have some good ole baby belly laughs...you know, the kind they make when they are overtired?

I hope you have enjoyed the video stroll down memory lane. I still have more files to plug through so I anticipate more posts. Check back!

No comments: