These are a little old, I grant you that. But, their smiles just warm my heart so I thought that I still want to share the photos, even though Easter is past. After all, the Easter Season is 50 days long for Catholics so technically, I am fine! The celebration may continue!
When we had our snow day (WHOO HOO) a few weeks back, we decorated eggs and made bunny tails. They loved their bunny tails and wore them hopping around the house that morning. Here they are, showing off their artwork. (Cody's face is in this photo, showing how that dog is ON ME all the time).

LOOK AT THESE SMILES! Can't I bottle this moment?


A very creative colleague built this horsie for his children. They are now in college, high school and middle school so the horse has been sitting in the pasture, unridden, for a while now. The horse has been graciously given to us on loan till our kiddos outgrow it. Then it goes back to their pasture to await grandchildren. Needless to say, Ty is in complete infatuation. We didn't get it to the basement before he had to ride it. This is in the kitchen. Both kids think this is the best toy in the joint!

One more shot of those tails...
No comments:
Post a Comment