

I forgot to post these earlier. On Valentine's Day, I had book club. Now don't fear for my marriage as I preferred going out with 9 women that night and discussing another man (we had read Barack Obama's autobio); things are fine! Bookclub is always the 2nd Wednesday which was Feb 14th this year. So, before I left for the nicest restaurant in TC, I made dinner for Daddy and Baby Girl and left them to enjoy it together. I don't think Jim minded the replacement date at all!
2 comments:
haha. i have angers and youll be happy to know that lately (this semester) ive been doing some work. :]
glad your back at school, it wasnt the same withou ya. oh and before eaither of us forget, remember, next year, you, me, seminar. you promised at the begining of this year i could be back in when you got back. so, you better hold up your end of the bargain. :D
-TOrre
p.s. cute cat.
Oh my goodness! What a great date night for Jim! Marie is such a doll!
Lisa :)
Post a Comment