

Jim likes pets - a lot. Who else would have kept a blind, diabetic, bullet-ridden, carpet-peeing trash-seeking dog who howled around as long as he did?
So I took Marie to the humane society because I thought it would be fun to look at the animals. I left my wallet in the car-heck, I wasn't shopping. Well, this little cat had been there since Jim's birthday in April and I just felt she needed a home. They were so happy we were taking her they gave us everything for her for free- toys, litter, pillows, food, etc. So now she is running around the house, not believing she isn't in a cage. She just started to eat again and purrs constantly.
Oh and she is called Thumbs as she has an extra digit on each front paw.
Marie finds her fascinating when she is over 3 ft away. Anytime they get closer than that, she immediately scoots over to me to shield her from the 7 lb cat.
Jim is quite happy to have a pet again.
1 comment:
Cute lil polydactyl kitty ya got there.
Post a Comment