
Momma needs some Spring. So Marie wore this today to make things spring-like. She even had a cute bow that didn't make it to the photo. Then I took her to daycare and they gave her purple grape juice with no bib. Tonight Momma will scrub the grape juice stains out of the cute little pink dress.
3 comments:
How sweet. So no bow, is this common with Marie? Please say yes, so I will feel better about there never being a bow in Shoshannah's hair. I really do try!
Hope you get the stains out.
They never show the purple grape juice stains on Project Runway, either.
I love it! Sorry about the grape juice... I don't know why I send Gracie to school in cute clothes... we have the same problem! At least you were able to identify the culprit.. hope it comes out!!
Post a Comment