Loving the box that Nana Whall sent!!!
Perhaps I got some egg dye on my face...and hands...and shirt...and counter top
Trying on the Easter Hat Nana Whall sent
Painting Eggs with Daddy (who just got back from skiing all day in the sun!)
On a side note: Jim and I went out tonight. YEP!!!! We had a sitter and went out!!! We went out with our friends-that-we-had-before-we-were-parents. We went to a brew pub and had pizza and Momma wore snazzy clothes. It was awesome! We actually felt like a couple again!!! AND...next week we get to see our friends in Georgia!!! We were just talking about how weird it is that we are seeing our friends' family for the first time, even though we feel we know them so well...And there might be sunshine! We can't wait!

3 comments:
minus the splatter... it looks like both of your kiddos did well :)
we've ordered up some good spring time weather for you all
can't wait
Happy Joyous Day to all!
Looks like lots of fun! And I'm really envious of you all heading to Georgia! Ahhh some warm weather would be nice; I hope you have a great time!
Likes the box more than the gifts. That was one of her daddie's favorites, too. One year he got a refrigerator box for Christmas. It was a fort, a rocket ship, and a bus. Looks like Marie is headed in the same direction.
Post a Comment