Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Yet Another Reason...

...why I love my husband. He is a caring and thoughtful man, handsome and strong and oh-so-ironically ticklish. Little kids love him and love to discover his ticklish secret (perhaps with some big hints from others.) These little girls were entranced with "Jim-antics" for a good half-hour last night. Marie today insisted on watching the videos over and over. Oddly enough, she had a diffiult time sleeping last night after all this hammock hoopla. I wonder why???






2 comments:

usafinks said...

oh Juleen...

get ready! I bet in a few years your house will always be the one with a housefull of girls because Marie's dad is the coolest & funnest ever!

Kenn, on the other hand, just came back from the optometrist... while there, he asked for "red glow contacts" so he could wear for the first boy to show his face around the house *smirk* poor Annalee

Reading Glasses said...

better than a tickle-me elmo!