Here they are! We had an amazing gorgeous day Saturday and today was a little bit colder and cloudier. Today was the day we could get outside though. We went to Crystal Mountain and took a few turns down the alpine slide. Then we took a walk through the Michigan Legacy Art Park. What I remember most from the day was how loud our walk was as we crunched over a few inches of leaves. The Art Park is a short 1.5 mile walk in the forest, up and down easy hills and along the trail there are large sculptures and other pieces. There is a small labyrinth with a lookout in the middle of the trail and a few nice views. These pix are inspired by our Florida friend, Lisa, who asked to see some autumn color.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!! I forgot about "crunching leaves" when you walk... and I still remember the "smell" of the leaves. You know what I am talking about, right? :) Ahhhhhhhh....
Palm trees are still green down here so I'll have to keep your photos up to remind me that we are in Autumn! :)
Thanks friend!
Lisa :)
Post a Comment