
Marie at dinner tonight. For the first time in a while, all of our "New Years Eve" friends had other plans. You know what, that's okay tonight. We had a nice dinner as a family and watched "Cinderella." One and Two - did you know there are THREE Cinderella movies??? I didn't until I searched for it on YouTube. So tonight was Family Night. Here are some photos...



I look TIRED. Jim says I look "pretty." Good Jim. Guess what- I AM tired!!! So you get what you get! You want clean laundry and a nice dinner; you get a tired looking wife! But hey, I will ski with you tomorrow!

Duo Bath Time!!! I actually overheard, "Here Comes Duck to Clean your face!!!" with Ty SCREAMING the entire time. Ahhhh... the joys of parenthood. Is it true that someday these two will NOT want to spend New Years with us??? Inconceivable!
Happy New Years to you and yours. Hopefully you can laugh and enjoy all the simple things as much as we did tonight!
3 comments:
Happy New Years to all of you! I was wondering where you've disappeared to for most of December. :) It was family night for us too last night.
Happy New Year!! ...I went to bed at 11pm. I decided that it was better to bring in the new year well rested :)
Great you could have the time together! We have enjoyed family time too and it has been the silver lining of our truck cloud. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Love you all. AD and UT
Post a Comment