Ty slappy happy laughing after a night of poor sleep and a day outdoors...
Marie skiing with l-o-t-s of familial support.
Gotta tell, Uncle Wobby....Jim's brother is simply one of the best skiers I know. He had on telemark skis, which do not have the back of the boot anchored to the ski like alpine skis do. They are much more challenging to ski in as you don't have as much control built in; you better know what you are doing. Also, you must do a lunge with your legs to initiate a turn. Anyways, for whatever reason, these skis and the magic carpet (what you see on the right) just didn't mesh and each and every time he got on the magic carpet, Rob wiped out. To the point that Marie was getting quite put out with him. A good chuckle!
2 comments:
Love Ty's belly laugh, so cute. And I am in awe of anyone on skies, especially Marie! Way to go girl!
I'm grateful that Marie is such a forgiving person. That was a great weekend, guys, thanks so much!
Post a Comment