Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Parent meeting


Marie attends a Montessori school and next year is her 3rd year in her primary classroom. The 3rd year is analogous to the kindergarten year in a traditional setting. At her school, these children are referred to as "extended day" because they attend for a full day of school. So...last night I had to attend the parent night for upcoming extended day students. Jim and I aren't sure yet if she will do a full day next year or not but STILL!!! Needless to say, I cried before I went to the meeting. How could THIS little face possibly be eligible for extended day/kindergarten???


How?

4 comments:

Steve & Beth said...

So sweet and I know how you feel. We are asking ourselves the same thing. I'm so excited for Anna to start school and yet it just means she is growing up and too fast. It will be ok.

The Meier Two said...

Well, the sweet little face I had once upon a time is now graduating from Law School! How did THAT happen. Now I understand why mother wished for those days to return.

Simon's Baby Brother (Team Cheng) said...

awe, sniff sniff. what a cutie...i can't believe how fast she has grown. hang in there!

Simon's Baby Brother (Team Cheng) said...

aww, sniff sniff. I can't believe how fast she has grown. Hang in there!