
SOOOO many photos of the summer to sort through! I just picked a few highlights to give you a sample of our summer here. Marie has grown up so much! She has lost her first tooth (yanked it out herself; new one still has yet to show). She is reading simple books and writing. Here she is making a go at the bike without training wheels. Not the best day for Jim's back. She is confident, talkative, opinionated and a great big sis to Ty. I can't believe how much she has grown in her summer of 5!

Some rare quiet time with Uncle Jeff in the hammock.

Ty...Ty has also grown a bit. He is talking in full sentences, no, paragraphs. He is a ham and loves to try and make everyone laugh. He loves to follow the older kids around and does a good job keeping up. Ty is the king of mischief and his sister aids and abets this. I turned around the other day to find Marie on her bike, pulling Ty on his scooter with a rope tied to the bike. Must watch closer...
I think these two photos sum up their personalities and their summers beautifully. Marie, loving the social time and dress-up time with her "Spicy Sisters" and Ty trying something new (making pizza) and loving it!

So few days left of our summer of 5 and 3!!! I am blessed with an amazing job but still my heart aches to be with them some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment