PS It isn't that we like Marie more and so she gets a life jacket. She was going out into the waves with Jim and Momma needed the security of the life jacket. Ty never ventured out that far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a glimpse of our daughter Marie Kathleen Yi and our son Ty Ji-Tae. They have taught us to appreciate life and love more fully...and laugh a lot more.
2 comments:
Love the beach photos. You may see some of Jack in his similar lifejacket if he'll let me get it on him. Any resistance from Ti? Any tricks you can share? I'm thinking I'll put it on Jack when he's asleep and just keep it on the whole week.
Any tricks you can share on how you get Ti to wear the lifejacket? I may have to slip it on Jack when he's sleeping. He doesn't understand my mantra "safety first".
Post a Comment