This little image is on the back of a few books we own. It indicates the reading level the book is intended for, I guess. We always point to the colors and say them, "Red, blue, green, yellow and purple!" Today, Marie decided that she knew her colors and didn't need my recitation. She proudly pointed them out, left to right and said, "Boo, yellow, boo and boo-yellow!" Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Colors?
This little image is on the back of a few books we own. It indicates the reading level the book is intended for, I guess. We always point to the colors and say them, "Red, blue, green, yellow and purple!" Today, Marie decided that she knew her colors and didn't need my recitation. She proudly pointed them out, left to right and said, "Boo, yellow, boo and boo-yellow!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, If I'm reading this and the previous post correctly, Marie is equating reading with colors and jello. Good luck untangling that association!
Post a Comment