
Lady in Red
In her special Lady Bug Jumper

Chef Marie...her specialty is "boo yello"
What is a normal schedule with kids? There is all the December pre-Xmas stuff, then The Holidays, then, for us, exams and snow days. What's with that? To the family of a teacher, that means very unpredictable weekly schedules. Between exam days, sick days, half days and snow days, we couldn't get our times straight for daycare in time to have Marie there on Monday. So, Grandma Tina came up from Grand Rapids to watch Marie (as Jim had already taken 2 days off the week before when she was ill). Today, Marie and I are home together as I do not have any classes. So we cooked. First, we made "yello." It was actually green Jell-o but if you ask Marie it is "boo yel-lo." Then Marie made a marvelous concoction of sprinkles, flour and water. This paste, along with two mixing bowls, a measuring cup and spoon, kept her very busy for a half-hour. We won't mention what the floor and chair look like right now but it was fun. By the way, sprinkles turn to a gray mush when added to water and flour.
Wanted to share a few pixs of some cute outfits Marie has donned recently too!
1 comment:
your snug bug looks so (dare I say) TALL!
I'm glad she's feeling better--she looks great...
Annalee, however, is having the first signs of a sniffle *sigh*
Post a Comment