Daddy reading the history of U of M football to Marie.Marie is sick. Fever-over-100-and-a-croupy-cough sick. My back is tired from holding/carrying her all day. She took a 3 hour nap and coughed herself asleep for the night by 8. We watched Sesame Street videos together, read books in bed together, ate chicken soup together and took a bath together. I didn't get much done, needless to say. Nor did we take any pictures to commemorate this event. Thus, you are stuck with old U of M football pictures from the past season.

7 comments:
I hope Marie feels better soon. It is hard when they are so sick. But know that you did get much accomplished. You gave wonderful comfort to a little one who needed all that undivided attention!
We will be praying for her today!
I hope she will get better soon! I know how scary fevers can be.
Hey, Ava's new playmate was adopted the same day in Nanchang as Marie! They used CCAI, but it sounded like they stayed in another hotel because it was brand new 4 star hotel. THe galatic or something??
Anyway--thought was a cool connection.
Conway
So sorry to hear that Marie is sick; it's just the pits when these little ones aren't feeling good! I hope she is on the mend soon!
feel better soon sweet Marie! ((hugs))
nothing makes you feel so helpless than a sick kid... hugs to the caretakers as well :)
oh, one more thing... did you read the "vicks vapor rub on the feet with socks will help with cough from colds" post on BB?
anyway, I made a mental note due to the fact that one of my guys gets very, very sick due to asthma.
although, thankfully we haven't had to try it yet...
our best,
So sorry to hear that Marie is sick! Also feel bad for kids when they're sick, because they don't understand what's going on. I hope that she's doing better soon. Maybe a Packers victory will help her feel better. ;-)
Hugs,
Anne, Scott and Ava
I hope Marie is feeling better. I can imagine the caption for the History photo.
"...and then Daddy had a 2000 yard season and beat Ohio State by 300 points. His Junior year, daddy was moved to defense and sacked every quarterback he ever faced and scored 40 touchdowns by recovering fumbles and running them back..."
Post a Comment