Thursday, February 14, 2008

Big Bird Has Competition




I always wondered what the excitement was over Thomas the Train. It's a TRAIN. How not exciting is that? But I get it now. It's not the toy; it's the Daddy. Daddy loves Thomas and is into trains. He is great at playing choo-choo. Daddy makes Thomas exciting. Today Daddy brought home some Valentines for his little girl. Guess what it was? Not Princess Disney/Dora/Barbie...rather it was coloforms of Thomas and My First Story Reader Thomas books.



She thought she was in H-e-a-v-e-n.



If you have 2 minutes, enjoy it with her.







6 comments:

Reading Glasses said...

Can an Engineer Cap be far behind?

It's 11:30 PM and I have another hour or so of work to do, now with the "Thomas" song going through my head.

toot toot!

Jim and Juleen said...

Oooh. Hadn't thought of that...

Jim

tarita said...

That is too cute! Jim maybe you should look into this a second job. Thomas was our 17 year olds favorite show! He has been disappointed that the 3 girls behind him have not had that same love. Maybe he can borrow Marie and Jim sometime to relive his childhood:)

Abby said...

And you thought Farmer Fred was annoying :) Purple Cow!

usafinks said...

choo-choo are a fav here too... good to know that girls can love them even without older brother's hand me downs!

HollyMarie said...

I love it! Ben and Ellie would love it too!