We admit it; we are shameless. For those of you not raised in the Great State of Michigan (MEEEeee - Shi - Gan), there is THE University of Michigan and there is the rest. : ) Actually, we are fortunate to have many great public institutions of higher learning so put your heckles down, foks. However, Jim and I went to U of M as did some other members of Marie's family. So, this house bleeds Maize and Blue and, conveniently, we do not care for basketball!
For indoctrination or motivation to work, we think it must be applied consistently and early. Here are our first attempts to sway Marie to the Maize and Blue.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute... but let's see her once she sees a Georgia Bulldog(!)
LOL
-just kidding, or am I????
cute... but let's see her once she sees a Georgia Bulldog (!)
LOL
--just kidding... or am I?
This is all so shameful. Craig has Shoshannah saying go Gamecocks! Go Cowboys. Like she knows who they are!
How heartbroken everyone will be if these girls grow up hating Football!
Good job Marie on your colors!
Ha ha ha! Plant those seeds of rebellion early. By the time she hits her mid teens, neither Mom, nor Dad, nor anything they like will be cool. Then Uncle Rob swoops in with his easy sell and you'll have a bumper sticker that says "I send my kid & my money to Michigan State".
Not to worry, Tarita.
Like when she goes on the boat, I try to make sure Marie gets chocolate every time she watchest football. :-)
Jim
Chocolate might convince me!:)
Jim,glad you have thought this through.
You guys crack me up. So far, I don't think Eric is teaching any Boiler cheers to Ava, but he occasionally puts Ava in an awful looking Purdue sweatshirt, which completely does nothing for her, so I have to take it off. NAVY BLUE and ORANGE look fabulous though.
At least you guys went to the same school and don't incur this inner collegiate rivalry at times.
Post a Comment