




door. But I hugely, grossly, digress. Menards is brilliant in that they have an enormous play area in their garden area; it is truly advertising of their products but it kept Marie occupied long enough that I could buy plants. One of the items they had was the yard roller coaster. I had to have it. We don't have a swing, no slide, no pool as all of those items are literally right down the road at the park. (less than 1/4 mile away). But this was unique. She can do it all herself and would be hard pressed to get hurt. And the neighborhood 7 year old girls tried it out too. They were not as impressed as Marie but agreed it was a good toy.
Had to through in a popsicle shot too. Marie literally asks for a popsicle 3 or 4 times a day. She is averaging one for every 3 days right now.
Right now she is napping and then we will try the beach this afternoon!
5 comments:
well, I see Marie is having my absolute favorite popsicle flavor! Good thing Annalee likes "red" :)
I haven't seen the tot roller coaster in ages!! One of the boy's friends used to have one for playgroups, and that was the best! The boys loved it!
Hmmm, I was going to get Annalee a fancy little tykes car for her birthday... but, now....
~awesome pictures
That roller coaster looks like fun and something Shoshannah would love.
The popsicle looks great. We haven't tried those on Shoshannah. Wonder if I can make homemade ones??
Hope the beach was fun.
Whoa! I want one of those coasters, too, that looks like a blast!
Was Marie saying "let me see" at the end to see the little video? Has she already figured out how digital cameras work?
Whoa!!! That is one really cool fun toy!
Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun!!! I have never seen anything like that before. What a super cool idea!!! Have fun!
Post a Comment