
Marie made this shirt with me yesterday. She kept telling Jim about it all day but he didn't catch on, thankfully. "Marie painted Daddy's shirt!" sounded to him like something else, I guess. Or he was being gracious. However, while her vocab has grown tremendously, usually I am the only one that can fully understand her so perhaps he really didn't know.
Right after church, the two of them put on suits, sun-sauce and hit the lake. Marie put her own shoes on, can't you tell? The weather is predicted to turn stormy so they wanted to swim while it was still sunny out. They were in the water by 11am. Marie has a new rashguard to help deal with the sun. However, as I look out the window, it is alrelady starting to cloud over. Hopefully, they go to at last dip their toes in!

2 comments:
Happy Father's Day!
I sure hope the weather held out :)
Shouldn't Dad be getting the chocolate milk on Father's Day?
Post a Comment