Friday, June 13, 2008

The Best Laid Eggs (I mean Plans)



Have child


Want Lawn to play in


Move to New House with Lawn


Winter Passes


Lawn Dies


Daddy plants new lawn


Lawn Grows


Momma Turtle Arrives to do her business...




Momma finds turtle and screams


Momma and Marie watch turtle for an hour while Marie drinks chocolate milk




Thus Day 2 of summer va-ca passes.





3 comments:

usafinks said...

I guess momma turtle was thinking the same thing!

I would LOVE to see it in person!!

or have the boys take pic's and journal for a science fair :)

Reading Glasses said...

That is way cool! Don't disturb mama, though.

HollyMarie said...

WAaaay cool! I hope you get to see the babies! :) My parents live on a small lake that is full of snappers of all ages and sizes. I'll have to show you pictures sometime of the big grandpa turtle we found one Spring... he was just too tired and old to make it to summer. :( Talk about looking like a dinosaur!