Monday, November 30, 2009

Time for Love

Aren't we cute? Hanging out together, chillin' on the blankie.

Ty has decided it is time for Sister-Adoration...

...Oh Yes, You will be hugged, Sissy...


LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!


Story time with Daddy. Ty loves books. He can quietly look at a book for a few minutes which is about an eternity in Ty-time. This lasted just long enough for me to do the dishes and this post.

5 comments:

HollyMarie said...

So fun! I love Marie's "I don't want any more love!" Hee hee!

tarita said...

Brother love is so special...! He is such a cutie. I love Marie's expressions...

The Meier Two said...

Marie will learn soon enough that to say "I don't what amy more love" by saying "I have a headache!"

The Meier Two said...

I love the laughter, the jumping and prancing and just everything about it! Thanks for sending it!! Miss you and Jim and kids and even "the dog"!

Lisa said...

Love it! These two are tooooo cute together!!