Marie helping herself to noodles. She opted for noodles, broccoli, sweet potatoes and at the end she tried some stuffing and decided it was good. Took a bite of cranberries and was not a fan. I love the smoke in the image.
Ty enjoying his water. He ate peas (that he went to get out of the freezer himself), noodles and stuffing. Both tried turkey and...no go.
Before food. All were napping but Momma. Lions were winning against the Patriots until Daddy woke up. Once he started to watch, the Lions returned to normalcy.
What do you call it when you have an 18lb bird and only two adults eating it? Yeah, I don't know either but our fridge is f-u-l-l. Why? Because I wanted fresh and the way the coupon worked out it was actually cheaper to buy an 18lb bird than the smaller bird. Needless to say, we have lunch and dinner for a while.
All pitched in. Jim and Marie made dessert together; Marie also helped with cranberries and the corn casserole. Ty made the salads and noodles. Momma did the rest and Daddy has started the clean up. Momma passed out after dinner with the kiddos on either side of her, watching a video. As I write this, Marie is next to me in her PJ's. She just squirmed and said, "THAT was a great dinner!" So I guess we did well.
We traced all our hands in brown paper bag and cut them out. On our hands, we wrote down what we are thankful for. Marie and Ty are thankful for: rice, rice cakes, telephones, choo-choos and Momma and Dada. I was worried we weren't going to make the list! We snuck in on the last round. PHEW
Hope your day was wonderful! We are thankful for friends and family like you!
No comments:
Post a Comment