Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mao's Revenge?

We have delayed our flight to Monday. Here in Hong Kong I got food poisoning and our room looks like a dysentary ward at a hospital. As Marie has been sick and tired too we decided to wait a day. Jim is a hero...it has not been pretty. Fortunately we bought our tickets with adoption fares - not sale fares - so changes do not have a fee applied. We are at the Regal Airport Hotel in Hong Kong till Sun night your time.
We will have the same itinerary as before just one day later. We have been trying to call family and no one is home. You might get a phone call if we can reach anyone. I can lie around now without anything coming out either end so Jim has run to the McDonalds in the airport to give himself a much needed break. Marie is taking an early nap as her schedule is all messed up too.

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh no! Bless your hearts!!! Hope your better soon.

HUGS

Lisa said...

Oh Juleen! I'm sooo sorry you feel so bad! I am hoping you were able to board your new flights without any tummy trouble! Look forward to keeping in touch and can't wait to hear how Marie likes her new home! :)
Lisa

Chelley said...

oh man! I hope that you are on the mend soon!!! hugz! take it easy!!!

Mama Boots said...

I hope you feel better too, Juleen! So many mountains to climb to get home with Marie. Will be thinking of you all Monday.

Conway