Marie and Jim watching the U of M - msu game this weekend. Marie had a nice bowl of apples, crackers and veggies; what she is eating is Jim's chicken wing. We had a great group of friends over to watch the game. Alas, for them, they are all Spartan fans. As Michigan came back during the 4th quarter, I had all the kids in the basement and I took great care to explain how the team in green was cheating. Finally, one girl looked at me and said, "But I LIKE the green team!" "OH NO!" I said. "They keep cheating!" Marie loved having the company and it is good to see her so much more comfortable around people. She kept handing her Big Bird DVD to the adults in attempts to get someone to play it for her. 

A few fashion shots. Marie has 5 pink coats of various patterns and styles. That's a bit much, don't you think? She also has about 7 pink sweaters. I think she has 4 pairs of pink pants. The funny thing is, I don't really like pink.
4 comments:
Oh my! I love the Michigan fan picture! Marie is sooo cute! Okay Jim, you too. :)
I am cracking up with jealousy! We got our first cold front and the lows were in the 50's! I LOVE WINTER CLOTHES! Especially the cute girlie hats! Marie is soooo adorable! Pretty in Pink for sure!!!
Hugs!
Lisa :)
Pink and Girls just go together. Even when you go determined to buy some other color the pink just seems to pop out at you.
Marie is precious as always. I hope you enjoy your cold weather.
Blessings,
Tarita
Chicken wings and football! You are raising that girl right!
I, too, prefer the team in Green.
That Michigan jersey looks soooo tiny, but then again Marie is such a peanut!
isn't it amazing how pink just seems to multiply? ( not my favorite color either but we have so much pink-- and sparkly everything!!!)
Post a Comment