Marie and Shelby in the tub (Luke joined in).
Marie playing in the 3" of snow we got last night.
Snow and sun!
Shelby and Sydney sledding down the sidehill. I would have to say that this is one of Marie's best day's ever. She woke up to find her cousins were here. The day began with playing puzzles with cousin Luke right outside her bedroom door. That progressed to breakfast with her cousins and playing downstairs while watching the parade. She shrieked at the top of her lungs when the Sesame Street float went by with Big Bird. It truly was quite exciting. After nap and the Lions' loss, the daddies took the girls out to play IN THE SNOW (Luke was napping). None of us were prepared for snow; Sydney had on my snow pants rolled up and Shelby had Uncle Jim's fleece over her clothes. But the big girls went sledding and exploring through the woods. Marie screamed when snow touched her feet and then decided that it was fun to play in...if you rip your gloves off first. When I brought her in, I discovered Jim had used atheletic tape to fasten her gloves to her sleeves so she couldn't rip them off. You can see here that this was before Daddy had that brainstorm. Marie finished off her stellar day with hot chocolate, potatoes, steak, red and yellow pepper and a popsicle. Oh...and a bath with her cousins in the big tub. Needless to say, she was very very unhappy when she had to get out of the tub and go to bed.

1 comment:
WOW! What a great day!! And snow! Very cool... you know I have to tell you it was in the low 80's yesterday.... sigh... jealous!
I love the picture of Jim and the little princesses! :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Ed, Lisa, Josh & Gracie
Post a Comment