
Playing in the white stuff with Daddy. They go out after dinner and both come in very tired and ready to crash. Sometimes they enjoy the antics of Cody too! He leaps and jumps into the air every night. LOVES to play in the snow and catch snowballs!!!


Early Birthday gift from Aunt Abigail - head attire and a million little stickers. Momma spent one nap sorting all the million little stickers into separate ziploc baggies so they didn't get dumped onto the floor EVERY day (there are over 20 little baggies, btw). Needless to say, as usual, Marie had a wonderful time with Aunt Ab. I was talking with my Uncle Tom the other night on the phone and told Marie that I was talking with Aunt Ab's Dad. She gasped audibly, "OOOOHHH!!! I want to play with Aunt Abigail!!!!" Thank you, Ab, for the million little stickers!!!
1 comment:
At least my toy didn't make noise!!! :) I wish I were playing with Marie right now too! Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment