

Marie hard at work decorating the tree. I was torn...should I leave the ornaments clustered on 4 branches at the bottom of the tree where she lovingly placed them or should I re-arrange after she went to bed? Fortunately, the dog started attacking the ornaments so I HAD to move them. Good boy. When we finished decorating and admiring our work, I asked Marie if she had fun decorating the tree. Her reply was to ask if we could do it again.

The snow on our deck...Jim fashioned a "snow gauge" to show you all how much we have been blessed with.

Crashed in the big girl bed with friends HoHo and Panda to block out the world's stresses.
2 comments:
Decorating the tree... how fun! I actually did it by myself tonight after the girls went to bed. Sigh, I know, what fun is that? But with Bereket right now, it would have been a hassle with lots of me-too-ing over ornaments (no two are alike and this is a problem for her right now as she wants the EXACT same thing as Ellie all day long) and upsettedness that Ellie is putting on ones that she isn't and OYE! Next year should be easy as pie. :)
We can't wait to see you on the 20th!
Post a Comment