Today she drew an 'M' while coloring. She looked at it and I saw her eyes light up with pride. She was so thrilled that she could draw HER letter.
She had an opportunity to meet Santa today. She decided that he was too big for her to sit in his lap and we didn't push it. She wouldn't look at him until he gave her a coloring book. This got her to turn her head and she thanked him. Santa was in a big green chair on a red carpet. There was "snow" scattered all over the carpet to make it look festive. Marie surveyed that and emphatically told us, "Someone made a MESS! Somebody needs to get a broom and clean this up!"
When we asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she told us "PRESENTS!" I have had so much fun all day asking her what type of presents. Her delightful replies were: Paper towel, green ones, apples.
Ahhh...the fun-ness of 3!
2 comments:
sooo cute! paper towels!! did you just smooch her for that? :)
I remember Jake wanting a box of cheerios when he was 2!!! I *heart* him for that -LOL-
I should have read this last week, I could have gotten her some Bounty :)
Post a Comment