We are doing well, waiting in the winter wonderland up here. Here are some photos of last weekend when Jim and Marie played a lot together both in and out. Yesterday we walked down to the lake and watched the ice fishermen. Marie wanted to walk across the lake to the island but Momma decided it was too cold for that. It has been bitterly cold. Friday night I was scheduled to ski patrol. I went, put on my boots and then the patrollers found lots of reasons to stay indoors. I went out at the end of the night to close my part of the hill. The hill leader decided that was a good night to train me on the snowmobile so we didn't have to ride the chairlift in the cold. Anyways, yesterday it was neat to walk out on the lake though. Jim saw how easy it would be to ice fish and I believe his Christmas money will be spent today getting the necessary equipment. Tuesday I will spend the day working with the guest teacher who will take over the classes for the remainder of the year for me...whenever that is. All we know is Ty's file is sitting in the US Embassy in Seoul, waiting for someone to process his visa to enter the US. Don't know if his file is sitting on the top of the pile or buried under 40 other files. It will find its way to the top of the pile eventually!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Daddy time
We are doing well, waiting in the winter wonderland up here. Here are some photos of last weekend when Jim and Marie played a lot together both in and out. Yesterday we walked down to the lake and watched the ice fishermen. Marie wanted to walk across the lake to the island but Momma decided it was too cold for that. It has been bitterly cold. Friday night I was scheduled to ski patrol. I went, put on my boots and then the patrollers found lots of reasons to stay indoors. I went out at the end of the night to close my part of the hill. The hill leader decided that was a good night to train me on the snowmobile so we didn't have to ride the chairlift in the cold. Anyways, yesterday it was neat to walk out on the lake though. Jim saw how easy it would be to ice fish and I believe his Christmas money will be spent today getting the necessary equipment. Tuesday I will spend the day working with the guest teacher who will take over the classes for the remainder of the year for me...whenever that is. All we know is Ty's file is sitting in the US Embassy in Seoul, waiting for someone to process his visa to enter the US. Don't know if his file is sitting on the top of the pile or buried under 40 other files. It will find its way to the top of the pile eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How long did it take Cody to smash through the brick wall?
Post a Comment