Important Toddler Alert: We have decided that we can only wear dresses and skirts or, as we like to call them, gurts.
So, what are you up to??? Fill us in!
This is a glimpse of our daughter Marie Kathleen Yi and our son Ty Ji-Tae. They have taught us to appreciate life and love more fully...and laugh a lot more.
4 comments:
Shoshannah said yummy yummy yummy in her tummy:)
Lots of playdoh action over here, and more underwear wearing (by Ellie, in case you were unclear) I hope your phone rings soon!
I'm luvin' M.'s haircut!
-- what we're up to?
ummm, Annalee is not using scissors again until the hair she snipped grows back in!
(little damage, but still...)
Rossette, We have heard so many stories about that very thing! I had a long talk with Marie that only Mommy or the Hair Doctor can cut her hair!
Post a Comment