Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Dance Class


We are so glad we could be home for Marie's first dance class. She was looking forward to it all week and thoroughly enjoyed it. They first did some pre-ballet on individual mats and then they danced around the room for a while in a few different ways. There were about 12 girls there, all in pink or lavender. One had to leave halfway through class to go to the bathroom, another cried for half the class and had to had her mother sit in the room too. Marie was comfortable leaving us and going into the classroom but kept checking to see that we were still there. I was the only parent brave enough to take pictures (or suffocating enough). In any case, I am glad I did as both Marie and I have enjoyed looking at the pictures already!






A natural!


This next one is a little long...I kept waiting for her to re-appear. She doesn't.

5 comments:

tarita said...

Very cute! I hope she continues to enjoy the class.

Lisa said...

Awe... these are so cute! I can't wait to get Gracie in dance!

usafinks said...

Hurray!

cute.i.e!

xoxo

yellownova said...

looks like we will need to have a ballet performance in costume this summer! Marie is fabulous!

Conway

Reading Glasses said...

Such a fun little clip makes me smile. And I can't wait to meet Ty!