Marie actually welcomed in the New Year at midnight, EST. She still hadn't fallen asleep so we figured she might as well raise her sippy cup and toast the new year with us. We had a few friends over and none of the children were asleep at midnight, although ALL of the parents were crashing. Today Jim is watching football with some awesome eats, Marie is currently napping and I get to go skiing in a little bit.
The Whall family would like to wish you a blessed 2009!
4 comments:
Happy New Year guys! Have you started packing yet?! :D
Happy New Year from me & Sandra!
2009 must be the year of the dancing girls!
I love M.'s pose!! Annalee started giving me what she calls
"the stink eye" when the camera comes out.
~Happy New Year~
Love the bling-y dress! Very cool! Now I see there is a bear-like furry rug... it just begs to be used as a prop for a "baby bumm" session! ;)
Post a Comment